Educator of the Year
Educator of the Year – Entry is open to male and female educators at all levels of education (early childhood, preschool, primary, senior/secondary and tertiary) who reside within the Central West area.
• Commitment to their students
• Commitment to the teaching profession
• Original and infectious teaching style
1. Entry is open to male and female classroom educators at all levels of classroom based education (early childhood, preschool, primary, senior/secondary and tertiary) who reside within the Central West area.
2. Submission must include the following:
a) Full name, email address, town and postcode within the Central West area. b) A profile picture [SPECIFY THE FILE SIZE OR TYPE] with a short bio, describing the Entrant in less than 10 words.
c) A longer written profile in 250 words or less detailing the following (as may be applicable):
d) the name of the Entrant’s employer, school or educational institution;
i) how long the Entrant has been working in the education profession;
ii) what qualifications the Entrant has (both in teaching and outside pursuits that shape their classroom teaching);
iii) what is unique about the Entrant that sets them apart from other educators, their teaching philosophy and pedagogy;
iv) key vocational achievements and successes, including any stories about how the Entrant has impacted positively on a student’s life; and/or
v) how the Entrant is or has the potential to help shape the future of education practice in rural and regional NSW.