- This event has passed.
Meet and Greet the team from the newly restored Newstead Early Education and Care
About this event
- Learn more about the exciting opportunities available at Gowrie NSW Newstead
- Discover the Gowrie difference
- Network with other Early Childhood Educators in Orange NSW
It’s your next best move! Learn more about the Newstead team here
What we offer:
- Competitive package including well above award salary, paid breaks, RDO’s.
- Additional Room Leader and Educational Leader allowances
- Part time and job-share roles available
- Study leave of up to 10 additional days off or financial assistance
- Paid maternity leave + additional paid leave available
- Paid staff meetings
- Monthly reward and recognition program
- Childcare discounts of up to 20%
- Earn while you learn with traineeships for cert. III to do Diploma
- Early Childhood Teacher Scholarship opportunities
Why we are different:
- Access to ongoing professional development courses including NESA endorsed courses at no personal cost
- Access to a global network of leaders and sector experts.
- Lateral leadership opportunities across multiple platforms including thought leadership workshops, webinars, podcasts and more.
- Well resourced, beautiful environments that allow you to focus on creating stimulating and engaging programs.
- A dedicated wellbeing committee offering a range of free resources including unlimited access to our Employee Assistance Program
- A strong democratic approach across the organisation to ensure you have a voice. Working groups include; Reconciliation Action Plan, Internal Advisory Committee, Safety Committee, and the Wellbeing Committee
- Early childhood expertise throughout the organisation including the leadership team and support office
- We enjoy an Illustrious history spanning over 80 years, and we are proud of our reputation as one of the most trusted providers in the early childhood sector.
- A supportive and friendly culture and environment where you will be set up for success
Date & time: Thursday 12th May 2022, 5:30pm – 6:3pm