- This event has passed.
Come along to Molong Library on Wednesday 8 June from 10am – 12 noon for an information session to help you plan your affairs with elderly parents and adult children.
Meet the Services Australia Specialists and Adjunct Associate Professor Sue Field from CSU who will talk about:
- The role of Specialists working with Centrelink
- The new Aged Care Service Officer in Orange
- Agency changes and working with Centrelink – nominees, digital, appointment-based servicing
- And answer your questions.
CSU Adjunct Associate Professor Sue Field will talk about:
- The uses and abuses of Powers of Attorney.
Refreshments will be served from 9.45am.