- This event has passed.
The Backing Business Forum is back, and this time, in Bathurst!
Held over two days, the event will feature a pre-forum networking dinner at The Victoria on Thursday, 17 February, followed by the main event at the Bathurst Memorial Entertainment Centre (BMEC) on Friday, 18 February 2022.
The networking dinner is a great opportunity to catch-up with members of the local business community and meet some of the speakers taking to the stage the next day. It all kicks off at Little Alberts at The Victoria from 6:30pm and will wrap up at 8:30pm. Tickets include a wonderful selection of canapes and a complimentary drink.
On Friday, we are excited to welcome a fantastic lineup of new and exciting speakers who will take part in three panel sessions with our host, Pippa Moore.
The theme for the 2022 forum is Rediscover and Relaunch as we take a look at the year that’s been and rediscover new tools to help us relaunch into the new business age.
Purchase a ticket to the pre-forum dinner, the forum, or both! It’s going to be a great day and we can’t wait to see you there!
• 08:30am – 09:00am, Arrivals
• 09:00am – 09:30am, Official Opening and Welcome Address
• 09:30am – 10:30am, S1: Sit Down with the Decision Makers
• 10:30am – 11:00am, Morning tea
• 11:00am – 12:00pm, S2: Experts and their Experiences
• 12:00pm – 01:00pm, Lunch break
• 01:00pm – 02:00pm, S3: Learn from the Locals
• 02:00pm – 03:00pm, Closing and Networking
SESSION 1 – SIT DOWN WITH THE DECISION-MAKERS
• Lucy White, Destination NSW
• Ian Smith, Regional NSW
• Chris Cusack, NBN Australia
SESSION 2 – EXPERTS AND THEIR EXPERIENCES
• Tim Garth and Dan Osborne, CATS Accountants
• Anna Finch – Kardia HR
• Craig Murphy – The Upstairs HUB
• Megan Kennedy – Marketing Directive
SESSION 3 – LEARN FROM THE LOCALS
• Anthony Doyle – BizHQ
• Meg McKenna – The Victoria
• Vanessa Pringle – Vanessa Pringle Floral Designs
• Peter Harrison – Fish River Roasters
Tickets for the pre-forum dinner event include a complimentary drink and canapes.
Tickets for the Backing Business Forum day event include morning tea and lunch.