MBC Group Services
Post on: 19 May 2021
An exciting opportunity exists within MBC Group Services for a SMSF Administrator/Bookkeeper to join the team.
MBC prides itself on working as an integral part of each and every business they deal with. They build strong relationships with their clients and work alongside them, assisting to set and achieve their goals.
MBC are a well-established business which offers the support of an experienced team and a business culture which encourages you to grow and thrive .
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of Financial Statements, Annual Returns and Business Activity Statements for Self-Managed Super Funds
- Provide administration and compliance advice and ensure that clients are aware of payment and lodgement dates
- Assist clients with their queries
- Ensure client superannuation funds comply with the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act (SIS)
- Liaise with Auditors as required
- Prepare documentation as required in relation to commencing account-based pensions, benefit payments and preparation of Centrelink documentation
A successful candidate should have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an accounting or bookkeeping role.
- Experience in SMSF accounting is desired but not necessary
- A desire to learn about superannuation, tax and accounting
- Exceptional attention to detail, time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Be highly motivated with a strong capacity to work autonomously
This is a permanent part time position which would ideally be 3 consecutive days per week or 5 short days.