Orange, Bathurst, Central West NSW
Integrity Therapy Services
Post on: 12 May 2021
About the role
The role is suited to an Occupational Therapist who would like to work in a team environment that promotes flexibility, opportunities to develop and grow as an OT, practical support when things get tricky and full administration support. The role is up to full time employment. Part time employment will be considered at 24 hours per week or more. You can work from either Orange or Bathurst or between the two!
The right person will work with;
- Adults with Acquired Brain Injury and Spinal Cord Injury.
- Adults with intellectual impairments.
- Adults with a variety physical disabilities.
- Adults with complex multi - faceted presentations and co-morbidities.
- Our aging population.
You will be required to;
- Assess for and prescribe a wide variety of assistive equipment.
- Assess for and prescribe home modifications.
- Problem solve strategies for enhancing independence.
- Work closely with families and care agencies.
- Provide training and education to a variety of stake holders on an individual client's needs.
- Work within a multidisciplinary team.
- Link clients in with alternative community agencies.
- Travel around the beautiful Central West of NSW.
We work closely with the following organisations;
- iCare (Lifetime Care and Support and Workers Care).
- Aged Care Services
- CTP Insurers
Benefits and perks
- Highly competitive pay rate, based on skills and experience.
- Access to our "Bonus Scheme", where you can earn additional wages or leave entitlements.
- A genuinely supportive team of experienced OT's and Case Managers.
- The option to tailor your caseload to your skills and experience.
- Access to our super fun "Social Club".
- Performance based "treats" when really good things have happened!
- Regular in house CPD opportunities.
- Cost of relevant external CPD funded by Integrity Therapy.
- Mentoring and Supervision as required.
Skills and experience
The right applicant will be able to demonstrate the following;
- Excellent people skills for developing rapport and communicating openly with clients, family members / carers, other service providers and our referrers.
- Excellent written skills for making sure the hard work counts when requesting services or equipment for clients.
- The ability to work within an interdisciplinary team and collaborate with external stakeholders.
- A strong desire to connect with people in their rural / regional communities.
- A passion for providing practical and meaningful advice to clients.
- Motivation, enthusiasm and a sense of fun!
- A commitment to upholding the high quality service provision Integrity Therapy Services is known for.
- AHPRA Registration
- Membership or willingness to become a member of OT Australia.
- Current Australian Drivers Licence.