Bloomfield Medical Centre, Orange
Total Health Evaluation (THE) Lab Pty Ltd
Post on: 22 June 2021
The primary purpose of your role is to be part of a team who assist with the diagnoses and management of sleep disorders in adults and children. Your role will be specifically responsible for 1) sleep study acquisitions, and 2) the duty of care of patients attending THE Lab for a sleep study.
Duties include setting up patients for portable and in-lab sleep studies, trouble-shooting equipment issues, cleaning equipment, ensuring appropriate customer service and duty-of-care is provided to patients, adhering to policies and procedures, and contributing to quality assurance programs.
If you would like to be part of this new medical practice, please address the below criteria:
- Background in a health-related discipline (e.g. science, medical science, nursing, sleep and/or EEG technology) and/or currently working towards completing a qualification in a related discipline.
- Able to work a rotating roster between evening and/or night shifts.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to ensure good duty of care and customer service.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Willingness to be upskilled and adhere to our policies and procedures.
- Acceptable Police Check and Working With Children Check (WWCC).
- Experience in a similar role.
- Previous patient care experience.