84 Peisley Street Orange NSW 2800
Efficient Air & Energy
Post on: 22 June 2021
At Efficient Air & Energy we have the best team in the heating and cooling biz! We are proud to be a family-owned & family-run company established in 2007 with a strong reputation as community-minded tradespeople who care about each other and what we do! We work on the largest construction projects in our region, with premium brands and with the latest and emerging technologies. Our team genuinely love working together to achieve high quality results! Supporting our team for 15 hours each week from our offices at 84 Peisley Street, we need your initiative, organisation skills and attention to detail to help build and maintain our internal processes. You’ll also be the friendly and reliable point of contact for our clients and stakeholders to ensure we deliver the exceptional and supported experience they deserve!
About the benefits:
- Work with a generous company that values our people with a strong focus on helping you achieve your goals!
- Amazing and inclusive team culture - our team are the best bunch of tradies and humans in the game, come and see for yourself!
- Flexible delivery of your hours across the week to best suit the needs of you and your family.
- Advance your career with a progressive and expanding company that offers clear career progression pathways.
- Spend your down time exploring the great outdoors with your family or any of the many leisure activities our beautiful Central West region has to offer - if you haven't made the move to Orange yet - this is the chance you've been waiting for!
- Provided you have experience with MS Office suite, on the job training is provided for the rest.
- Your uniform is provided.
- Quarterly team dinners for you and your family or partner are provided and are such a fun night out!
- You get your own individual quarterly professional development plans so you continue to advance your career at a pace that works for you.
- Daily team ‘huddles’ are run to check in with each member of the team so you get the support you need to perform at a high level.
- Optional weekly group training sessions with a personal trainer are provided at our in-house gym.
- We have a strong safety focus because we all want to get home safe to our families.
- We make annual donations to your charity of choice because we're about giving back and we love learning about causes close to you.
- Great variety in your day to day work with a mix of customer service, admin and PA duties supporting our operations manager Scott – learn about what we do across commercial, industrial, rural and residential settings!
We want to work with genuine humans who care about getting in and working together to get the job done right!