AW Podiatry is a locally owned and run business that services Orange and the surrounding community areas.
At AW Podiatry every patient is treated with the highest respect but furthermore, as a integral part of our practices community.
AW Podiatry focus on the diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and prevention of conditions of the foot, ankle and lower limbs.
Common concerns may consist off:
- General foot care, including corns, callous, warts and Athletes foot (tinea)
- Nail infections, including ingrown and fungal
- Toenail surgery
- Pediatric (child)foot problems
- Footwear assessment and recommendations
- Biomechanical assessment (walking/gait assessment) including flat feet, high arches, pigeon toeing
- Sports injuries of the lower limb
- Diabetic foot care
- Trigger point therapy
- Mobilisation and manipulation of joints in the feet